Pay Per Click - PPC
Ask yourself this? Do you really know about PPC; how it works and how it can help you?
PPC or its full name, Pay-Per-Click, allows you as a business to advertise in the biggest hypermarket in the world, Google.
PPC gives you the advantage of appearing in the top spots in Google search results, even higher than organic search results. This will inevitably drive traffic to your site. PPC should be combined with effective SEO for the best outcomes possible – If you’re listed on the top spot for PPC results, AND the top spot for organic results, YOUR website is the one which people are going to click on…It really is as simple as that.
PPC is also known as a sponsored ad and can be found at the very top of Google in a yellow box, or down the right hand column. The reason behind why businesses opt for PPC is because it allows your ads to potentially be placed at the very top 3 positions on Google. This is where companies get the most traffic as many people don’t realise that these are ads and they are they first thing that they see once they have searched.
PPC has many advantages - if managed correctly. Some of the advantages of PPC are:
- Create instant traffic
- Can generate income and leads to your business
- Control the PPC campaign- this means that it can be switched on and off whenever you like
- You can control where you direct your customers to a particular landing page on your site
- You gain control over where you are seen
As we are a sales focused marketing communications agency, we understand that this isn’t easy- and without the know how, support and guidance it can be even harder.
We will ensure that everything is done for you so that you don’t have to worry about what to do and what not to do.
- Select the best target key words for your products and services
- Optimise adverts to increase your return on investment
- Monitor your clicks to deliver the best click through ratio
- Actively monitor adverts to ensure best performance
- Regular statistical reports
- Advice on landing pages to perform better
- Setup and manage your PPC campaigns
- Monitor competitors campaigns to ensure you get the best cost per click and ad position
A prime example of how effective PPC can be is by taking this fact into consideration - with a £12,000 budget per month, we have been able to generate a £19 million pipeline. Sound good? Come and have a chat.
Take advantage of £50 FREE ad spend with FDC when you enable a new Adwords account. No matter what your starting budget, our PPC services are sure to give your business it’s first push to online success.
To talk through your ideas with one of our creative team, contact us on 0116 4 244 244 or send us a brief here