Pay Per Click - PPC
Pay-Per-Click the biggest open-market in the world, Google!
PPC or its full name, Pay-Per-Click, allows you as a business to dramatically increase revenue in a very short amount of time, one of the greatest direct response mediums ever created.
PPC gives you the advantage of appearing in the top spots of Google search results, even higher than organic search results. This will inevitably drive traffic to your site. PPC should be combined with effective SEO for the best outcomes possible – If you’re listed on the top spot for PPC results, AND the top spot for organic results, YOUR website is the one which people are going to click on…It really is as simple as that.
PPC also known as a ‘Sponsored Ad or Sponsored Link’ can be found at the very top of Google in a yellow box, or down the right hand column. The reason businesses opt for PPC is due to the potential to be placed at the very top 3 positions on Google. This is where companies get the most traffic as it’s the first thing that they see once they have searched and many people don’t realise that these are ads.
PPC has many advantages - If managed correctly.
Some of the advantages of PPC are:
- Create instant traffic
- Can generate income and leads to your business
- Control the PPC campaign- this means that it can be switched on and off whenever you like
- You can control where you direct your customers to a particular landing page on your site
- You gain control over where you are seen
As we are a sales focused marketing communications agency, we understand that this isn’t easy- and without the ‘know-how’, support and guidance it can become even harder. If you don’t know what you’re doing you can spend a lot of money with very little return!
Professional Pay-per-click Management
At FDC we have over seven years’ experience and have managed over two million pounds worth of PPC in this time. We provide a full management service so you don’t have to worry about what to do and what not to do.
- Select the best target key words for your products and services
- Optimise adverts to increase your return on investment
- Monitor your clicks to deliver the best click through ratio
- Actively monitor adverts to ensure best performance
- Regular statistical reports
- Advice on landing pages to perform better
- Setup and manage your PPC campaigns
- Monitor competitors campaigns to ensure you get the best cost per click and ad position
A prime example of how effective PPC can be is by taking this fact into consideration - with a £12,000 budget per month, we have been able to generate a £19 million pipeline. Sound good? Come and have a chat.
£50 FREE ad spend with every new account
Take advantage of £50 FREE ad spend with FDC when you take our professional PPC management service. No matter what your starting budget, our PPC services are sure to give your business the push it needs to online success.